Manual Meter Reading
Olameter hires, trains, tests, equips, and supervises the field personnel required for manual meter reading in the commercial, industrial, and residential sectors. We service the needs of electric, gas, and water utilities.
Olameter also has the capability to:
- Supply and program data capture devices, and integrate them into clients’ billing systems
- Analyze and continuously optimize routes
- Document premise-related access issues and safety hazards
- Document and field audit all anomalous meter readings that fall outside preset hi2lo2
- Provide disconnection and collection services backed by inbound and outbound call center services
- Integrate digital image capture into client’s
- Error detection and check read process
- Customer service call center
- Safety and quality assurance programs
- Theft detection initiatives
- Implement and support proprietary universal meter reading interface software.
Our meter reading teams are subject to ISO 9001 quality audits, ISO 14001 environmental management audits and OHSAS 18001 health and safety audits. All company vehicles are equipped with GPS and monitored 24/7.