Olameter can supply the personnel needed to manage entire site services programs. We have in-field technicians that are qualified to perform a variety of ad-hoc meter-related work at customer premises.
- Carry out of final reads or check reads
- Change-out meters that require testing or replacement
- Delivery of collection notices
- Performing in-field collections, including negotiation of payment in arrears
- Performing service disconnections and reconnections
- Installing or removing load limiting devices
We often supplement our clients' own personnel during times of peak activity. Our expertise in the industry can also help in other areas.
Olameter has the capability to provide O-
WFMS work force management systems that:
- Dispatch assignments and monitor workforce
- Automatically integrate all meter moves, adds, and changes to your customer
- Store customer information (“CIS”)
- Provide updates to “as built” drawings and asset databases
- Integrate digital image capture into clients’
- Error detection and check read process
- Customer service call center
- Safety and quality assurance programs
- Theft detection initiatives
Our site services personnel are subject to ISO 9001 quality audits, ISO 14001 environmental management audits and OHSAS 18001 health and safety audits. Finally, all company vehicles are equipped with GPS and monitored 24/7.