Olameter offers clients a number of asset mangement services. Services include:
Olameter performs streetlight audits that are tailored to the needs of the client, whether it be for inventory or a change-out program. Our O-WFMS workforce management system for streetlight audits allows the recording of any asset information requested by the client.
Olameter’s streelight audits include:
- Visual Inspection of the pole to record any pertinent information, including road class, width, number of lanes, setback from road, pole ID/serial number, pole type, assets, fixture type and wattage, arm length, voltage, and hazards. Any other information the client would like to collect would also be recorded in the visual inspection
- Pole ID Installation for utilities that do not have unique identification numbers for their poles. We are able to source, assemble, install, and record new ID tags for all poles
- Lamp Height and Arm Length measurement
- Lumen Verification in order to check that the bulb is functioning and in compliance with IESNA standards
- Photos of Pole including one of the pole base, and one of the fixture.
- GPS Coordinates of pole with sub-meter accuracy, that can be relayed directly into a GIS system
All of our site services personnel are subject to ISO 9001 quality audits, ISO 14001 environmental management audits and OHSAS 18001 health and safety audits. All company vehicles are equipped with GPS and monitored 24/7.
Olameter personnel are well equipped and experienced in the field, which makes them ideal candidates for certain routine maintenance tasks.
Olameter identifies qualified field personnel, and can provide additional, specialized training – as per our clients’ needs.
Valve Box Maintenance
For underground valve box maintenance, we use hand powered and hydro-excavation equipment. Hydro-excavation technology is fast and tidy, and leaves no mess. Once the valve box is cleaned, the hole is backfilled with clean gravel.
For above-ground installations, the valve box clean-out is followed by refreshing the paint and signage. The client is then left with valve boxes that are accessible, in proper working order, and if desired, photographed and tagged with GIS co-ordinates for integration into the clients’ mapping and tracking system.
Gas Meter Corrosion Prevention
Gas meters and standpipes are examined for corrosion. All exposed metal is cleaned, and anti-corrosive paint is applied. If desired, the installation can be photographed and tagged with GIS co-ordinates for integration into the clients’ mapping and tracking system.
All of our site services personnel are subject to ISO 9001 quality audits, ISO 14001 environmental management audits, and OHSAS 18001 health and safety audits. All company vehicles are equipped with GPS and monitored 24/7.