Olameter’s AMI Data Platform is a secure web application that stores, analyzes, and reports essential information to help utilities in the management of their Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) systems.
Utilities must monitor the condition and signal path of each device connected to their advanced metering infrastructure (AMI). Olameter’s AMI Data Platform is a secure web application that stores, analyzes, and reports on this information.
Olameter’s AMI Data Platform is vendor agnostic. It can import meter data in CMEP, XML, HHF, MV-RS, and basic CSV formats from multiple vendors at once, whether they originate from the utilities’ own systems or from systems hosted externally. Olameter supports all of these systems at a low cost on a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) basis.
Currently we interface with the following vendors:
- Itron MV90
- Itron FCS / MV-RS
- Honeywell Elster EAMS
All data, including events and alerts, are processed and displayed by the platform. Additional reports include:
- LAN performance
- System messaging
- Voltage graphs
- Interval graphs
Interface with Client Systems
Olameter also provides customized interfaces between our AMI Data platform and our clients’ existing enterprise systems, such as:
- Geographical information system (GIS)
- Meter data management system (MDM)
- Supervisory control and data acquisition system (SCADA)
- Customer information system (CIS)
- Workforce management system
- Web presentment portal
Many of our clients elect to overlay their data on our embedded version of Google Maps. It allows communication issues and missing data to be visually identifiable, with direct links to detailed meter-specific information.
Advanced Service Offerings
Our clients can also elect to allow Olameter to link their AMI Data platform to other advanced Olameter platforms:Spatial Data Infrastructure, Distribution Network Management, IoT, and Workforce Management, in order to allow our analytics to deliver the following functionality:
- Continuously validate network topology – which meter is connected to which feeder line, etc.
- Create virtual meters to simulate transformer load
- Analyze use patterns to detect changes in the configuration of Distributed Energy Resources
- Bring AI analytics results directly to field personnel.