Olameter’s Meter Data Analyzer is a meter data web presentment product that allows end-use commercial and industrial customers to view and analyze their own energy usage.
Olameter provides web presentment capabilities to utilities and end-use clients using MDA. Services relating to this function include:
- Tabular view of interval data
- Charting of interval data
- Summary reporting of the data
- Downloading the data in a CSV format
- When the meter allows and the client signs up for the service, request an On-Demand poll of the meter
Interval Meter Data Collection
Olameter provides interval data collection to utility and end-use clients using the MV-90xi software system. Services relating to this function include:
- Polling the meter via phone line, cellphone, IP connection
- Importing data via a variety of supported formats
- Validating, editing, and estimating data (VEE)
- Exporting data in a variety of formats supported by Olameter’s export framework, including custom formats created for our clients
- Posting collected data to our web presentment platform SDA
Allowing subscribers to access the service provides the ability to request and download data via Olameter OSOAPI web service, an XML-based retrieval methodology.