O-SDA Smart Data Analyzer is a meter data web presentment product that Olameter developed to allow end-use commercial and industrial customers to view and analyze their own energy usage.
Key benefits of O-SDA include:
- Services managed by skilled professionals
- Simplified processes to manage and execute
- Promotion of conservation initiatives
- Branding via logo placement
Data can be downloaded from O-SDA in CSV format for further analysis in spreadsheets. Real-time pricing (RTP) supports one-part and two-part rates. If meter and communications links allow it, threshold alarms or on-demand reads are supported.
Any interval data formats collected via MV-90xi 4.5 can be imported and the resulting data presented using this web portal. The system displays information including:
- Daily totals
- Daily max/min
- Load and power factors (if supporting data is available)
- Aggregations of data
O-SDA is a secure application, using SSL along with login ID and passwords assigned per user. The graphic user interface (GUI) allows users of all skill levels to navigate easily.
Interval Meter Data Collection
Olameter provides interval data collection to utility and end-use clients using the MV-90xi software system. Services relating to this function include:
- Polling the meter via phone line, cellphone, IP connection
- Importing data via a variety of supported formats
- Validating, editing, and estimating data (VEE)
- Exporting data in a variety of formats supported by Olameter’s export framework, including custom formats created for our clients
- Posting collected data to our web presentment platform O-SDA
Allowing subscribers to the service the ability to request and download data via Olameter OSOAPI web service, an XML based retrieval methodology